The Longest Way Home

" Two roads diverged in a wood, and I, I took the one less traveled by, And that has made all the difference." - The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost

Name:
Location: Almeria, Andalucia, Spain

"Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath." ~ Unknown "Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened." ~ Dr. Seuss

Thursday, May 05, 2005

Empty

I am empty

. . . just empty . . .

I have nothing left to give.

I can't give anything more of myself;

Everything I had has been taken.

I am now a worthless husk.

I have no value, no worth.

Any pride I once had,

Any capacity to love or feel

It's all been ripped from me

All joy has been sucked away by my reality

A reality that I am tired of fighting.

I am hollow;

An emptiness that echoes

A black hole inside of me.

1 Comments:

Blogger Me, I'm holding out hope for a zombie attack said...

oh babe. i love you so much. and im thinking of you som uch right now, as im trying to settle back into life here...and tommorow night with the crew, i wish you could be there. i wish you could be here and make me not be a spazz. and not be a big bitch to everyone. you are...unbareably unreplaceable.

Friday, May 06, 2005 9:05:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home