The Longest Way Home

" Two roads diverged in a wood, and I, I took the one less traveled by, And that has made all the difference." - The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost

Name:
Location: Almeria, Andalucia, Spain

"Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath." ~ Unknown "Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened." ~ Dr. Seuss

Monday, September 12, 2005

On A Lighter Note

Ok - I dunno quite why, but I was looking over most of my entries and it seems to me that very few entries are actually . . . positive - in any way, shape, or form.

So - I'm going to take this opportunity to remind myself of the good things that happened today:

  1. I made it to my 9am class ON TIME! (Sad to say, my class is LITERALLY in the building next door to me, but somehow I just never seem to be able to move fast enough . . . except today!)
  2. I'm pretty sure that I ACED my test in History today.
  3. No homework for History!
  4. I finished all my Spanish work on time today. (She actually checked it!)
  5. The Spanish teacher gave very little homework.
  6. Managed to run some important errands . . . however, I don't know that I'm all that EXCITED about scheduling appointements with dentists - it just had to be done . . .
  7. I had a very tasty meatball sub for dinner! (if you only knew how big of a deal this was . . .)
  8. I got quite a few bonus points in my Astronomy class - not to mention getting a bunch of good grades on the classwork!
  9. Had a very sweet resident come by to talk to me.
  10. I'm not working tonight.
  11. I have no classes tomorrow - but I start work tomorrow (my second job = spending money . . . WHEEE!!).
  12. I am eating Cheez-ITs (White Cheddar - very very messy, very very good)
  13. I SURVIVED THE DAY!! :-D
So, that is my positive list to make up for all the b****ing that I've done over the past several . . . months . . . :-D Oh well! Hoping that this good mood lasts a while!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home